Sunday, August 23, 2009

Education Week July 30 - Aug 1 2009

My cousin Susan asked me to go to BYU/Idaho to the Education Week with her and her friend Linda this year. I have always wanted to go to that...just never signed up for it. It was one of the best experiences! To be spiritually feed every day for 3 days from the time you got up until your head hit the pillow in the late evening. I loved every minute of it. It really made a difference in me.












We attended a Passover dinner on Friday night, that was very interesting. The bitter herbs that they eat 3 times during the meal, were bitter! When we where eating the dinner, I was reminded about a book I read called: The Devil's Arthmetic. (I borrowed it to Susan to read, so I can't tell you the author). Glad I had read the book, it added to the dinner in my mind.

I am hoping to go next year, and invite Mark to go with us. I think he would really enjoy it also.

We had 2 really fun room mates from Idaho in our dorm room. Every night when we came home they would be waiting up for us, and we would talk for a while. I enjoyed every minute of my time there!

No comments: