Sunday, January 16, 2011

Books I have read so far....


MaryAnn gave me this set of books for Christmas. All I can say, it is good thing I was still not up to par and could sit around without feeling to quilty and read. I love to read. These books were really good. The story starts out in the pre-mortal world, and the war in heaven. The story continues on with the people on earth and the battle they face each day with the evil one trying to get them to do wrong things. You know that Satan is here with all his followers, it just makes you think about life a little different. To listen to the promptings that you get. To choose the right. To make good choices.

Good books! Thanks MaryAnn...

1 comment:

Kanabites said...

glad you liked them... i just need to find some time to read and borrow them. :)