Thursday, February 19, 2015

Decorating the Christmas Tree. Nov 2011

I have had a tradition, that if the Grandkids are at my house on Thanksgiving , I love for them to decorate the Christmas tree.  This year I think they were in a bit of a hurry to get it done.  You decide what you think, when you see it.  It makes me laugh now. 
 Cora and Addie
 Blajyn
 Blajyn and Cora
 Cora
 The crew.  Blajyn, Addie, Cora, Clay and Jake.  I don't think the older boys helped much with the decorations. 
 Them all being silly..
 this is what I am talking about.  It looked like they just grabbed the beads and threw them on.  What do you think?  It makes me laugh!!!
I have a few of these homemade pictures for the tree.  I love them!!  And put them on the tree every year.  Cuz, my cute Grand kids made them for me.

No comments: