Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Gwyn and Sam - Cook-off at the couty fair...Aug 13, 2011

Gwyn and Sam cooked in the youth division.  They practiced and decorated aprons for the event. 
Sam and Gwyn, the night before decorating the aprons....

At the cook-off.  We cooked right by them so they could use our stuff too.  I think they had lots of fun doing this.  I know they are both very competitive young ladies.  They took 2nd place.  I think they did a great job.
 There dessert.  Apple dumplings.  They are so yummy!
 Gwyn and Sam
Their main dish.  BBQ ribs.  With homemade BBQ sauce.  They are really good cooks!

Mark and I cooked at this also.  I think we took 2nd place.  Dave Grover and Jamie took 1st.  They are a hard couple to beat.  They are such good cooks!  We really have fun doing this.  This is some of the stuff that we cooked that day.


No comments: