Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Birthday, Aug. 31, 2010

I was really not expecting anything for my birthday. You know when you get so old, that if you want something, you just go out and buy it. Well...I was hoping to get my iPod replaced, we thought it had gotten thrown out from on the table, I could not find it...it had been missing for a couple of months.

How spoiled am I? I got the iPod replaced and an iPad. I was so excited for the iPod, so I could have my music again at the gym when I worked out. I was totaly shocked to get the iPod. I love using it now.
The funny thing about the iPod, I found the lost one just a few days after my birthday...so now we have matching iPods. Thanks for all you do for me Mark! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Kanabites said...

I never knew you found the old one. Where was it? And you have to mention how much fun you have playing that silly game and then you have to tell us all if you have won the game yet. Alright so it's only me that wonders if you have won the game. I totally want an Ipad just so I can play that dumb game... oh and for a few other reasons too! Love ya!